The model 1200's tremendous capacity of 120 gallons per hour makes it capable of
blanketing mammoth areas with dense heavy fog that destroys insects and pests in
a fraction of the time required by other equipment.
The same dependable applicator that has provided years of trouble free
service features a 9.5 HP Kohler Engine.
Fully equipped with remote controls, it can be started.the fog can be
regulated.and the machine can be shut off from the cab of the vehicle
An hour meter, a temperature gauge, two 120 volt AC receptacles, a heavy duty
12 volt DC battery and controllable output are all regular equipment on the
And no other machine combines an extremely low noise level with such an
enormous fog output. The 1200 runs quieter than a typical ULV aerosol generator
The Dyna-Fog 1200
The ultimate fog applicator for large area insect
control, it can cover 5 hectares (12.5 acres) in one minute.
The 1200 can also be an effective way of applying fungicides to certain tree
crops such as: rubber, oil palm and cocoa, when weather conditions are
||15-120 gal/hr, or 57-454
||467 lbs. or 211.8 kg |
||620 lbs. or 281 kg |
||79 in or 201 cm. |
|Length (w/o Nozzle)
||55 in or 140 cm. |
||35 in or 89 cm |
||32 in or 81 cm |
||9.5 HP Kohler Engine.|
|Gasoline Tank capacity:
||5 qts or 4.76 liters |
|Heater Tank Capacity:
||15 gallon or 56.8 liters (5
|Formulation Tank capacity:
||3 gallons or 11.4 liters|
|Fog Particle size:
||10 - 100
L x W x H: 60 x 43 x 42 (in) or
152 x 109 x 107 (cm)
Weight: 585 lbs. or 265.36 kg
Volume: 62.71 cu. Ft
or 1.77 cu. M.
- 120 Gal.hr (454 liter/hr.) Enables you to fog 3 times faster than
conventional vehicle mounted foggers.
- Tremendous capacity is capable of covering 12 acres in one minute (49000
square meters per minute).
- Powered by a 9.5 HP Kohler Engine.
- 20 ft remote cable with locking connector.
- Adjustable fog output -dry or wet fog- 15 - 120 gal./hr. (57 - 454
- Oil heat - known and proven technology.
- Use kerosene, diesel fuel or the same # 2 fuel oil for complete fogging
- Complete remote controlled - starting, fogging, stopping.
- Saves man hours - truck time - faster coverage.
- Highest quality of components and operation mechanism - no special tools
required - insecticide system easily cleaned without use of tools.
- Instant reading hour meter & temperature meter.
- Absolutely no containers under pressure - no dangerous LP gas, no
formulation drum pressure.
- Two 120 volt AC receptacles mounted on machine.
- One year limited warranty.
ULV/Mister attachment specify P/N-49000-21
Model 1200 w/ Heavy Duty Diesel Engine specify P/N-49000-22
Resistant Machine Cover specify P/N-49100